Saturday, February 11, 2017

Doctors: Kdrama Review




Doctors is a compelling, sweet and emotional story, with an even more brilliant cast. I lost count of the amount of times this drama made me cry. And I loved it.
It’s been a while since I’d felt so invested and connected to a story. And it’s definitely a lot due to the actors’ performances. 

Park Shin Hye was simply her amazing self, doing  amazing things. She was born to be an actress, of that I have no doubt. She is my all-time favourite actor, women and men included. There is no other that can inspire me and make me feel as much as she does. Her dedication and belief in her characters makes me forget that they are actually not real. I feel for her characters like I would for a friend. I admire her immensely, and I can only thank her for providing so many emotions and beautiful (and beautifully brutal) scenes to us.

Kim Rae Won played by far my favourite kdrama male character I’ve seen so far. Hong Ji Hong was such a beautiful character, and I don’t think anyone else in the world would have made him justice. He was brilliant. Simple, real, raw and, somehow, so perfect, all flaws included. The character’s way of giving and receiving love, his acceptance of others and sense of justice was something like no other I had ever seen.

Truly, I extremely praise the whole cast. Yoon Gyun Sang, annoying, hilarious and extremely sweet as Jung Yoon Do; Lee Sung Kyung, who I had never heard of, and who surprised me immensely – there is no way to describe how much I hated and loved  Jin Seo Woo; Moon Ji In’s hysterical performance (Chun Soon Hee was definitely the character that made me laugh the most, along with Ahn Jong Dae!);  Kim Min Suk’s completely unexpected and intense acting (probably the most intense and sudden change in a character I have seen in a whie); and many many many others! Baek Sung Hyun, Lee Sun Ho, Jang Hyeon Seong, Yoo Da In, Uhm Hyo Seop, Lee Ho Jae, Ji Soo… I could go on forever!

Even minor roles and patients, like the father and the two kids (literally, most adorable pair of children ever!!) or the newly married couple were just amazing!
I’m so glad I got to experience such a thing! It’s beautiful when all the efforts of the cast, together with the efforts or the crew, producers, director, etc. end up in something like this.
I truly loved this drama. It made me cry, laugh, and smile dearly, sometimes in the same 2 minutes. To me, that’s a good thing!





I sincerely thank you all who were a part of this drama. You made me feel.  You made me think. You made me happy.
THANK YOU.


As performance student myself, that’s what I aim to do one day. Ultimately, all I want is to make people happy. And it’s people like this that inspire me to do so.





Did you watch Doctors? If you did, tell me what you thought in the comments!
And if not... watch it!! You won't regret it!





My Links:

YouTube Channel: EllaLovesMACandMusic
Instagram: @Ella99997
Twitter: @Ella9999






Hearts Hugs and Kisses

Ella

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Think!!