Saturday, February 18, 2017

Current Reads #3

hey hey hey!

It's once again time for me to update you guys, my wonderful readers, about the books that I have been devouring lately!
And side note, I'm nearly finished with The Happiness Project (mentioned on Current Reads #2) so I didn't include it here!

Well, without further a do, let's get into the books!



#GIRLBOSS




I am literally obsessed with this book!
I have been getting more and more into non-fiction "self help" like books for the past few months, mostly do to The Happiness Project, and this one is a favorite among YouTuber and milenial creatives.
Amoruso's writing style is by far my favorite thing about the book. It's easy to read, real and raw, serious yet funny. It feels like you're being given advice by an older sister. It barely feels like you're reading, it's more like you're just have a conversation.
Her stories are inspiring and give you perspective on your own life, and weather you agree with all of her tips and life lessons or not, I'm sure you'll learn a lot by reading this book.



Spy For The Queen Of Scots



You might recognize this book from Current Reads #1...
Truth is, after being really exited about it for around half of the book, it bored me. I forgot about it millions of times and honestly, I just wasn't in the mood for fiction at the time.
But I recently picked it up again and after a few chapters, the story has picked up its pace and I'm back to being super exited about reading it! Plus, I'm starting to need more fiction in my life again.
If the story keeps moving like this, I should be finished with it pretty soon!



Bad Girls Don't Die





I have been mening to read this book for ages, ever since Bella Thorne and Zendaya Coleman made the trailers for the second and third books of this series and got me super curious about it!
I bought a few months ago but, again because of my lack of want to read fiction, I didn't pick it up for a while.
It is meant to be a bit scary, which has me going into it with a cautious mind (I HATE HORROR), but I am really into the plot and it really is the perfect kind of book for this weather - the UK right now is the definition of gloomy.
I'm exited to see what comes out of this book since it seems to be pretty outside of my comfort zone! I probably just won't read it in the dark...





I hope you enjoyed this post!

What have you been reading? Have you read any of these books?
Let me know in the comments!





My Links:

YouTube Channel: EllaLovesMACandMusic
Instagram: @Ella99997
Twitter: @Ella9999






Hearts Hugs and Kisses

Ella

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Think!!