Saturday, February 4, 2017

Barcelona Diaries: Where To Eat

On my last post I spoke about La Boqueria, Barcelona's wonderful market.
But if you though that was it when it comes to my food experiences worth mentioning in this city, think again! As an avid foodie that I am, eating was a big part of this trip!
And of course my best friend was a huge influence in this, or else she wouldn't be a baker!

So here you have it, some of my favorite places to eat in Barcelona.


Brunch & Cake







By far our favorite place to eat! Me and Cate have an unreal obsession with brunch, it's our favorite meal! She had heard of this place from a friend and we knew we just had to try it when I visited!
The food is just amazing, well presented and really not that pricey at all!
We had some Eggs Benedict with Turkey on Waffle and some Fresh Farm Yogurt with Fruits and Granola, and both dishes were incredible. And pretty healthy, which is a huge plus!
Oh, and their vanilla lattes are to die for!
Besides, all of their plates and the place itself are 100% Instagram worthy, which is always a plus!
Definitely recommend you check this place out if you ever find yourself hungry in Barcelona.



Chök






If you have a sweet tooth like me, this one is for you!
Chök is heaven for anyone who loves sweets! And their specialty are the extremely yummy (and amazingly looking) cronuts! I had never tried one before, but it immediately became one of my favorite pastries ever. It's a crossover between a donut and a croissant and it is just the tastiest! We tried the oreo one and don't even get me started on how amazing it was.
Also, they have the cutest and most diverse amount of chocolate bars! I wanted to try them all...



Bubo




Let's keep the desert theme for a little longer shall we?
Again, you can tell I love sweets. And chocolate.
Bubo is the sweetest little thing, you can almost pass by it and leave it unnoticed since it is so small and discrete. But if you did, you would be making a huge mistake.
It is Barcelona's tribute to Parisian baking. Perfect portions, dainty details, macaroons, berries and loads of chocolate!
If you're in the mood for a treat, trust me, go in.





I hope you guys enjoyed this post, as well as the other two in my Barcelona Diaries series.
What city should I visit next? Leave me your ideas in the comments!





My Links:

YouTube Channel: EllaLovesMACandMusic
Instagram: @Ella99997
Twitter: @Ella9999






Hearts Hugs and Kisses

Ella

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Think!!