Monday, January 16, 2017

I'm Back!

So much for the "short break" hun? It's been a while!
At the time, I did fully intend to come back to posting after a week or so, but life took over and weeks became months.

The truth is, I was super uninspired for this blog. I knew I wanted to post my Barcelona adventures on here (which I will still do!) but after that, I had no idea! I was tired of the posts I was making.
One of the main reasons for me to have a blog is my love for photography, and I had barely been exploring it! Because of trying to be consistent, I kept making posts that, even though I did have an interest in, weren't exactly the posts I wanted to be making. And that lead me into a slump.

I decided to take a time out. I needed to find inspiration again, and I needed to miss blogging! This is not a job for me, I make no money from blogging and I'm totally ok with that because I just simply adore it! But, influenced by everything around me, I started to put a lot of pressure on myself when it came to making posts and that made me enjoy it a bit less.
I needed some time to remember why I was still blogging at all.


And that leads us to today!
I am about to start the second semester of my second year in university, life is about to get C.R.A.Z.Y!
Yet, here I am!
I've missed blogging! I want to take photos and write reviews and come up with outfit ideas! I want to share what I am reading and listening to with the world!
More than anything, I miss writing! I do YouTube videos, but it's not the same.
Writing has been an outlet for me for as long as I can remember and I don't want to let it go anytime soon!
And so, we start again!


I have new content I want to make, many ideas and little time, but I'll make it work!
I will try my best to be consistent, but if uni is taking my time away then I'll accept it. I'll be annoyed because I love blogging, not because I feel like I should be posting for no reason but that!


I hope you guys want to take this new journey with me and I hope you enjoy the new content I will be releasing into the world!
If you are new here, welcome! I hope you have loads of fun reading my posts!
And if you used to read the blog and you came back, thank you! You are amazing!





My Links:

YouTube Channel: EllaLovesMACandMusic
Instagram: @Ella99997
Twitter: @Ella9999






Hearts Hugs and Kisses

Ella

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Think!!