Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Short Break

After about a month of pre-made posts, I'm out of stock!
I was working like crazy for about 5 weeks, then I had 1 photo shoot that lasted an entire day (pictures coming sometime soon), 3 intense days of filming and then 1 day to prepare and pack everything to come home!
So yeah... Life has been pretty crazy lately!

I'm currently in Portugal, but only for the next 9 hours or so! After that, I'll be on a plain to Barcelona to visit my best friend in the entire world! And I couldn't be more exited about it!!! (expect lots of photos!!)

And then I'll come back home and stay for another 3 well deserved weeks or rest and quality time with the people I love the most in this entire Universe.


This all to say... I'm taking a short break from the blog. I've already stopped uploading on YouTube for the past few weeks since I had no time to film, and at least for the next week or so I'm pretty sure I won't have any time to make any blog posts either!

But I shouldn't be away for more than a week or two!
Plus I have a bunch of posts planned, related to my travels and more, that I really want to write up and post for you guys. So you can anticipate some fun stuff coming soon!


Until then, I hope you're having a great time wherever you are!
I hope you feel happy and loved and I hope you can share that happiness and love with everyone around you!



Talk to you guys soon!
Meanwhile, you can keep up with all my adventures on my social media!



My Links:

YouTube Channel: EllaLovesMACandMusic
Instagram: @Ella99997
Twitter: @Ella9999






Hearts Hugs and Kisses,

Ella

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Think!!