Monday, August 15, 2016

Top 5 Summer Nail Colors



Every year there are new trend colors for each season, and Spring/Summer 2016 wasn't any different! During Fashion Week, a bunch of new color trends was presented to all us fashion lovers.

And today, I decided to pick, out of the new trending colors, the ones that I think you should definitely be rocking this Summer!

I know I will!!





1. Lilac Gray



My favorite trend of this year! Hair, nails, clothes... it just works on everything! I love everything in the purple family so this color is spot on for me!
This is the Maybelline Forever Strong Pro Nail Polish in Lilac Charm.




2. Peach Echo



Peach has been a trend for a few years now, but this new tone has become one of my favorites for being right in the middle between neon and pastel.
This is the Essie Nail Polish in Tart Deco.




3. Serenity



A beautiful tone of blue (that works amazing with Rose Quartz if you're into mixing and matching!) that's perfect for a chill and relaxed vibe.
This is Butter London's Sprog Nail Lacquer in Periwinkle.




4. Rose Quartz



I adore pink! I just do! So any color around there usually has me hooked. Plus this one has a nice pastel vibe which I love.
This is YSL's Nail Polish on Rose Romantique.




5. Limpet Shell



Much "bluer" than Serenity, this color will look fantastic on when you already have a bit of a tan!
This is Dior's Nail Polish in Bleuette.








What's your favorite Summer 2016 Nail Polish??
Tell me in the comments!








My Links:

YouTube Channel: EllaLovesMACandMusic
Instagram: @Ella99997
Twitter: @Ella9999






Hearts Hugs and Kisses,

Ella

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Think!!