Monday, August 8, 2016

Currently Watching #1

I love watching all kinds of shows! TV series, variety shows, Asian dramas, anime contests... Everything!!
And so I decide to create this new "post series" on the blog so I can share with you guys what I'm watching and what do I think of it so far!!

Hope you enjoy!



Boys24



This is a survival show (kind of like Produce 101 for those of you who saw that) for trainees in the kpop industry who compete for their chance to debut.
I've grown to love these shows, and even though I do not adore a few of the somewhat cruel choices the producers make (like making the contestants eliminate each other), the truth is you end up seeing great performances you wouldn't see anywhere else!
So far, I'm really impressed with a few of the boys, but I have to say I have a special liking for Park DoHa.



Girl Meets World



I love love looove this show! I used to really like Boy Meets World so when I heard Disney was making a remake, I was super exited! I've seen it since season 1 and it keeps surprising me! The characters are so rich, and all the actors (even the younger ones) do a really great job. The messages of the show are truly inspiring and important, it makes me very happy to see Disney invest in something like this, a show that's not just for entertainment but for education too.



Pretty Little Liars



Am I sick of the dragging around and crazy plot twists? Kind of. Am I going to stop watching PLL? NEVER!
No matter what, I just love this show!!



Show Me The Money 5



My newest obsession. I love Korean hip hop and I've been meaning to watch SMTM for a while now, but since I heard Illionaire was going to be back on season 5 I made it a priority! So far I'm really enjoying the show, specially because of the producers since I'm a big fan of nearly all of them. As far as contestants go, I think Flowsick and G2 are my favorites so far!



Soy Luna



I've been watching these types of shows from Argentina for a while now, I watched Patito Feo, Casí Angeles, Sueña Conmigo and a little bit of Violetta (but I lost interest on the latter one kind of quickly). But I have to say, Soy Luna is my favorite!
I love the themes of the show, moving away from home, believing in yourself, working hard, friendship above all... They're just great subjects to develop in a series!
And I love the skating/music mix! I think the show is very well thought out and I'm super impressed with all the actors! Some of them are so young (Karol Sevilla, who plays Luna, is only 16!) yet they have managed to learn how to skate like pros even though they have never done it before!



Sailor Moon Crystal



I was a gigantic fan of Sailor Moon when I was younger, I watched the whole thing like 10 times! I've been meaning to rewatch it for a while but there are just sooo many episodes that I never really got around to it!
So, when I heard they were making a new version, I though it was the right opportunity to get some more Sailor Moon in my life!
I will admit, I do like the old one better. I can't explain it very well, but I just do. This one looks a bit different and the transformation are different too, which I don't like very much. But, that being said, I like it. It moves a lot faster then the older one did and Sailor Moon is Sailor Moon so... I'm happy!!








What show are you watching at the moment??
Let me know in the comments!!









My Links:

YouTube Channel: EllaLovesMACandMusic
Instagram: @Ella99997
Twitter: @Ella9999






Hearts Hugs and Kisses,

Ella

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Think!!