Monday, August 1, 2016

Top 5 Summer Songs 2016

Hey guys!!

You all know I love my top 5 list, music and Summer... so this post was meant to happen at some point! Come on, I know you guys knew it was coming!!

I love all music, but I have a special place in my heart for the songs that come out in this season! Artist usually go for bright and fun or soft and chill concepts, and I love those!!

So here is my 2016 Top 5 Songs list for the Summer:



1. Taeyeon feat DEAN - Starlight


This is my favorite Summer jam right now!! The song is so soft and soothing, it has a really cool and chill vibe that I just adore!
And the music video is just AMAZING! (I made a reaction to it on my YouTube channel, check it out!)



2. BoA feat Beenzino - No Matter What


The SM Station project has me in love with every song they release! But this one is by far one of my favorites. BoA is brilliant and her voice fits the song perfectly, and I'm pretty much obsessed with all Illionaire rappers so Beenzino isn't an exception!



3. DEAN feat Dok2 - I Love It


Shocker, another song feature DEAN and an Illionaire rapper! See a pattern here? Yeah...
I love, love, looove DEAN!! His voice is beautiful and his songs are amazing! But this one is by far one of my favorites, and yes, it does help that one of my favorite rappers is in it!



4. Taeyeon - Why


Taeyeon again, my queen!! I just adore her.
And her newest album is nearly all I listen to right now! All the songs are brilliant. But I will say they choose the title songs well. I love this song so much, the entire thing! The video is beautiful, it's Summer goals everywhere!!
I also made a reaction for this video so you can check that on my YT channel as well!!



5. Dok2 feat DEAN - Bad Vibes Lonely


Yeah ok... I'm obsessed woth DEAN+Dok2 collabs!! Seriously, can't they just make a whole album together? Please?!?
This song is my #1 jam at the moment. I love the style of it, and the meaning behind me is the cherry on top of the cake! The song is all about letting good vibes in and sending the bad ones away, and that's all I wanna do right now!!





What's your #1 song for this Summer??
Share it in the comments!!








My Links:

YouTube Channel: EllaLovesMACandMusic
Instagram: @Ella99997
Twitter: @Ella9999






Hearts Hugs and Kisses,

Ella

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Think!!