Tuesday, July 5, 2016

I Love Nature: a Random Photoshoot

Hey everybody!!

I haven't really been around hun?
For the last few months keeping this blog alive has been really hard for me. I'm either too busy or too tired or have no creative ideas to make new blog posts about.
This last thing has me a bit worried, Usually, even when life gets a bit too much and I have to leave the blog for a while, I keep having ideas and I always know what I want to write about whenever I have time.
But lately, even though I have had time, I have no ideas.
I think the reason for this is the fact that I'm going trough a few personal issues that are affecting me a little bit in everything I do, and I think they're blocking my creativity.
I'm really hoping I can get past this and come back stronger and more creative then ever!
For now? I'm forcing myself to think to come up with stuff to post about.


Today's post though wasn't a hard one to come up with.
Me and a friend decide to walk around the city, literally with no path whatsoever, and test a few new lenses she had.
I though after she was done editing the photos I would share them with you! For no reason at all, just because!
It's nice to do things "just because" sometimes.

We made it spontaneous and 100% random!
And this was what came out of it...





















I now this post might have been a bit pointless, but I wanted to share what we did with you guys!
I hope you enjoyed it :)








My Links:

YouTube Channel: EllaLovesMACandMusic
Instagram: @Ella99997
Twitter: @Ella9999






Hearts Hugs and Kisses,

Ella

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Think!!