Sunday, May 15, 2016

Top 5 Songs of RN #5

Hey hey hey!!

It's been a while, I know! I haven't been amazing at keeping up with this blog at all! But uni has literally taken over my life!!
But hey, I'm almost done with my 1st year (can you believe it??) so I'll hopefully have more time for the blog really soon!


Because I haven't posted in a while, and there's really no better way to catch up with me and my life then to know what music I'm currently listening to (yap, it's a fact!), I decided to do this post today!
So here we gooo!!



1. Calling In Love - Suran (feat. Beenzino)




This song has literally been playing on my phone every single day, at least 20 times! I'm obsessed! It's soothing and it takes me to another place, in another time. It just makes me happy!
And the MV!!! Video goals, anyone??


2. Kings and Queens and Vagabonds - Ellem




I heard this song in the new episode of Reign (love this series!) and I knew I had to go find it! I'm in love with this girl's voice, and the song is just so amazing!


3. Crush - IOI




I've finished watching Produce 101 and even though I'm very sad about a few of the girls who didn't make it (specially Cube's Soyeon!!), the final group turned out really well!!
And this song is just sooo much fun!!



4. Pride and Prejudice - ZICO (feat. Suran)




I've been crazy obsessed with ZICO lately, and this song is the major reason, Because I loved Calling In Love so much, I ended up looking for all songs featuring Suran, and found this one! I love love love it!! It's been on repeat on my Spotify for like 2 weeks now!



5. Boys and Girls - ZICO (feat. Babylon)




And hello again ZICO! As I said, obsessed! I like pretty much every song in his album, but after Pride and Prejudice, this one is my favorite right now!






BONUS!!

6. I Just Wanna Dance - Tiffany




Ok, so I took a bit longer to publish this post then what I originally planned and, meanwhile, THIS BEAUTY came out!!!!
I am sooooo obsessed with this song!! The whole album really!
And the MV looks amazing, her clothes and hair are on freakin' point!!
Plus, that choreography... yes please!!








Hope you liked this post!
Tell me what you favorite song of the moment is in the comments!!




My Links:

YouTube Channel: EllaLovesMACandMusic
Instagram: @Ella99997
Twitter: @Ella9999






Hearts Hugs and Kisses,

Ella

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Think!!