Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Inspirashion: Castle



Castle has been one of my favorites shows for a long time now, and it really made me sad to see it end!
Truth be told, its was a good and pretty epic ending so I couldn't be happier with the finals events!
Still, it makes me said that there won't be any more funny jokes from Castle and sarcastic comebacks from Kate! All the characters, from the other agents that work with Beckett, all the way to Castle's family, have been a constant in my screen for years!! Knowing that I won't get more of them makes me sad.

BUT! We should celebrate the good things that happen instead of becoming sad because they're over... right??


And so, I've decided to make an Inspirashion post celebrating some of my favorite feminine characters of the show!!

I hope you enjoy!




Kate Beckett




Kate is the definition of a strong, independent woman! She takes nothing from nobody, she is hardworking and she knows how to get what she wants.
Her style brings all of this characteristics to life!
On this photo, she is wearing a pair of dark wash bell bottom jeans, some nice simple black heels and a black leather jacket. We can't really see her shirt, but I feel like a soft black tshirt would very much work!
Makeup and hair wise, she keeps it simple and natural, and very effortless.




Hayley Shipton




Hayley is, like Kate, a badass woman! And that is totally obvious on her fashion.
In the picture she is wearing some ripped jeans, a loose white tshirt with some details and a white leather jacket. I felt like combat boots would go great with this look!
Her makeup is also very simple and her hair is natural and  healthy.




Martha Rodgers




Our favorite on-screen mom!! At least my favorite!!
She has a very classy and fun style, showing off her exciting and artistic personality.
In the picture, she is actually wearing a pants and jacket matching set, but I fell in love with these skirt and jacket sets so I chose those! To keep things classy, her shirt is simple and of a plain color, and even though she is wearing statement jewelry, it's not overwhelming because it is in neutral colors like black and gold. For shoes, some neutral heels will do the trick!
Her makeup is also simple but a bit less effortless looking.




Alexis Castle




Alexis is my favorite character of the show, along with her dad!
I love her sweet personality, and also her decisive and strong character, specially in the last season!
Fashion wise, she has changed a lot trough the series. She was quite young in the start and, like her, her style has mature a lot.
In this picture, she is wearing a bright blue dress with some black details and some peep toe pumps. For jewelry, she has some simple gold bracelets and rings. 
Her makeup is very simple and natural and her hair is extremely healthy and shiny. 





Well guys I hope you enjoyed this post!!
If you want to know the actual items I found, check my Polyvore account.


Did you like Castle? What you your favorite episode?? 
Let me know in the comments! 








My Links:

YouTube Channel: EllaLovesMACandMusic
Instagram: @Ella99997
Twitter: @Ella9999






Hearts Hugs and Kisses,

Ella

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Think!!