Saturday, February 27, 2016

Current Favorites

Hey guys!

Sorry I went missing for this past 2 weeks, a lot started to happen at once and I had to adapt a lot.

Anyway, today's post is a random mix of things that I've been enjoying this past few months! There's food, makeup, accessories and more!
Hope you like it!!





Makeup





I haven't had much time in the morning for much makeup, so it's all usually very minimal. Still, something I never leave behind is concealer! My sleeping schedule isn't great, so trust me, I need it! And Maybelline's Erase Eye Concealer is by far my favorite under-eye concealer ever!! It is pretty strong when it comes to coverage power, yet it look insanely natural. My guess is that the culprit is the applicator, which I love!
If I ever have a little more time to do eyeshadow, I still like to keep it simple. The colors in the Naked Basics pallet are brilliant, most of them are matt and they give you that effortlessly beautiful feel!




Fashion




The UK is definitely a cloudy place, yet sometimes, specially in the early morning, the sun likes to say hi! And because my eyes are still adjusting from getting out of bed, these Primark sunglasses have been my favorite accessory!




Perfume




Another Primark goodie! I love trying new perfume, which is the reason why I usually always get the smallest sized ones! This Dream perfume caught my eye, and after trying it's scent I new it had to come home with me!
I'm obsessed!!




Food




For years and years I've struggled with getting breakfast to be a part of my day! Until like 9th grade, I simply skipped it. Then, I started trying to implement it. For a few years now, I have to have it, or else that lovely thing called low blood pressure decides to say hello and well... not fun!
Still, when you have early morning classes and are a night owl, which usually means I have about 30mins between getting out of betting and being out of the door, breakfast seems a bit impossible!
Well, I've found my solution!!
Peanut butter toast!
And you're now thinking... han??
I'll explain: whole wheat bread gives me strength, peanut butter has good fats in it and, most of the times, I like to slice a banana and put it over the toast, with some sprinkled cinnamon on top, which makes it more filling. And... more delicious!
This to me is a treat! And having a treat for breakfast gives me the motivation to get up 10mins earlier, so I can savor it peacefully!




Random




I do love candles, but when your housemates makes extremely smelly food (don't even get me started), they become more of a necessity than anything!!
This Pink Grapefruit candle from Primark has become my favorite lately! It brings some very needed Summer vibes!






Thanks for reading guys!!
Hope you liked this post!


Tell me: what is your current favorite item?
Let me kow!!





Hearts Hugs and Kisses

Ella

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Think!!