Sunday, March 12, 2017

Top 5 Songs of RN #6

I'm a day late, ups!
I hope I can post next week but I'm just letting you know that I have a show on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday for my course, and we're working on it all week, so I might just miss next week! Show weeks are insane!!

Anyway, let's get into the post!




1. Cover Up - Taeyeon


Taeyeon's new album is THE BOMB!!
I love every single song, but right now this one is the one I've had on repeat the most. It's so fun and exiting, I love it!



2. KARD - Don't Recall


One of the best things that has happened to Kpop recently!
We hadn't see a group with both boys and girls work in ages, but the wait was worth it! They're 1st song was great, and this new one doesn't disappoint at all!



3. Year and Years - Shine


I heard this song at the super market (yeah I know!) and I knew I had to find it! After some research, voilĂ !! Years and Years keep coming out with great songs, so no exception here.



4. Moana - We Know The Way


Moana is by far my favorite Disney film of all time (huuuge statement, I know!). The whole soundtrack is just amazing, and even though How Far I'll Go has a special place in my heart, recently this song has been my jam!



5. Spring Awakening - The Word Of You Body


Remember I said I'm in a show? This is it!
I'll be honest, I have many issues with some of the script and songs of this show, but overall it has grown on me. And I adore this song! It's by far my favorite from the whole soundtrack.
It's been a crazy process getting this show done, let me tell you, but I can't wait to get on stage and perform it! (If anyone is curious, I'm playing Thea and I adore her, she is such a fun character!)





Well that is it for today! Hope you liked this post!
What's your current favorite song?
Tell me in the comments!!






My Links:

YouTube Channel: EllaLovesMACandMusic
Instagram: @Ella99997
Twitter: @Ella9999






Hearts Hugs and Kisses

Ella

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Think!!