Friday, January 29, 2016

Current Reads #1

You guys know I love me some post series!
And I really miss speaking about books here so... here we go, a post series about books it is!!


Because my 1st semester as ended (and with it my assessments... at least until like April! Yey!), I've had a little bit more time in my hands.
And if you know me, you know that means something: BOOKS!!

I have finally started to get back into my reading habits, and so I thought I'd let you know what I'm reading right now and how I'm finding it!


Enjoy!




How to Be a Parisian Wherever You Are
(Sophie Mas, Audrey Diwan, Caroline de Maigret, Anne Berest) 







This one was a bit of an impulse buy.
I've had my eye on it for ages, and I saw it on sale at Urban Outfitters. I tried resisting my urge to get it, but my housemate convinced me! She literally went "Will you find it cheaper anywhere else? If you want it that bad and it's on sale! You'll regret not getting it...".
She was right, I would have!
I'm in love with this book. I'm getting closer and closer to the end at the speed of light, and I can't stop. It's funny and smart, it's real and down to earth, and it's inspiring.
It's the book I need to be reading right now.
Thanks for the push M.




Girl Online
(Zoe Sugg)






So, I've been reading this book since Summer... and that costs to admit!
Not because I don't like it or anything! I'm actually very surprised with it!
It's a nice plot, simple and flowy writing and it does make you keep reading it. The one reason why I haven't is because I truly had no time.
I'm almost done anyway, so it'll probably be off this list soon :)




The Clique
(Lisi Harrison)





If you know me, you know I love my re-reads.
And you also know I love love LOVE The Clique!
I finally have a paper copy of it, and I am so happy! So, the 1st thing I did was start to read it for like the 10th time!
Come on, it's Massie Block! There's no resisting her.




Spy for the Queen of Scots
(Theresa Breslin)





I love historical fiction, and since I started to watch Reign (love that series so much btw!) I've grown in love with Mary, Queen of Scots. I got this book a while back in a random sale, and I'm finally reading it. I'm really enjoying it so far, but I'll let you know more of what I think latter, since I'm not too much into it just yet.




Staying Strong
(Demi Lovato)






This is such a crazy one!
You might not believe it, but I have had this book since it pretty much came out!
But, OCD as I can be, I decided that I wanted to start reading it on the 1st of January and read one day everyday, like you would.
Well, what usually happens is that mid January I completely forget about it, and there it goes...
Well, not this year!!!! (I hope)
I'll let you know in 2017 if it actually happened ;)




Peter Pan
(J.M. Barrie)





Another re-read. Except this is like the 100th time for this one!
It's my favorite story, and I'm pretty much permanently re-reading this book so... yeah, had to be featured here!





Well, that's my list!
I know it may seem like too much at once, but I've been reading at least 3 books at the same time since like 6th grade so... I guess it's almost like muscle memory! Only not...

Anyway!
I hope you all enjoyed this post!!


Let me know what book/s you are reading now!!




Hearts Hugs and Kisses

Ella

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Think!!